To order, Contact us at 1-866-662-3781 or Sign Up Online.
BENEFITS of our international plans
- One flat rate - all day, every day
- No contracts or commitments.
- 24-hour Customer Care
- Easy to read detailed billing
- No hidden charges.
- Low international rates
- You pay for the time you talk only.
- Travel cards are available to use from anywhere in the US
International Callback Service
Call Now from Anywhere to Anywhere Worldwide
Low Rates, Reliable Service, and Online Billing: Callback allows you to make calls at US rates from anywhere in the world. It is available from any country to any country at the lowest rates available. It is ideal to open callback accounts for family members and business partners overseas to call you to the US. to use it, simply dial an access code, listen for one ring and hand up. Then, the system will call you back within seconds and prompt you to call anywhere you like as if you are in the US.
International Callback: What it is?
callback calls are handled by having the caller dial its own access number, listening for one ring and hanging up before the call is answered or billed. Our carrier's systems initiat back to the customer's telephone number a callback within seconds, hence the name callback. The customer is then prompted to dial the number he wishes to call. The computers place the call and create a billing record of the date, time, length of call and destination number for billing purposes.
Click here for Rates
Please contact us for more information at 1-866-662-3781 or click here to
Top 10 reasons to sign up for Callback!
1. Lowest Rates
2. International Conference Calling
3. Anti-Blocking Technology
4. Great Customer Service
5. Accurate Online Billing
6. Reliable Service and Good Line Quality
7. Internet Trigger
8. No sign up or monthly fees
9. Prepaid Callback Card available
10. Online Account Maintenance
we accept most major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Diners and Discover.
Simplicity & Quality:
Ø Easy To Follow, Multilingual Voice Instructions
Ø One Rate (Flat Rate) 24 Hours, Every Day
Ø 6 Second Billing After The First Minute
Ø No Connection or Minimum Use Charges
Ø Digital Switching & Fiber Optic Lines
Ø Call Detail Confidentiality
Ø You Need Only Your Touch-tone Phone
Ø 24 Hour Assistance
- What is International Callback and how can it save me or my company 20% to 80% off my international long distance charges?
- How does Callback work?
- Do I have to live in a "Touch Tone Country"?
- How long will it take to set up an account?
- Is there a minimum usage requirement?
- Do you offer Callback voice prompts in languages other than English?
- How low are your Callback rates?
- Will it work with Fax machines?
- Can I change my Callback number when I travel?
- How am I billed?
- Am I charged for calls that do not complete?
- At what increments do you bill in?
- How can I pay for the Callback service?
- How do I pay for callback services?
- Can I keep my current long-distance carrier?
- Is callback service legal?
- What is Web-Launched Callback , and how do I use it?
- Do calling rates differ depending on the time of day?
- How do I use my callback account ? Is it difficult?
- How can I change my Callback number?
- When I travel to the USA, can I use my Callback account?
- What about the connection quality?
- When traveling, can I change the Callback number?
- How can I get billing information if I need it for accounting purposes?
- I have several lines in my office but they are very busy. Frequently when I trigger
a call, by the time the system calls me back my phone line is busy.
- What other service's do you offer?
- How can I cancel my account?
Other Questions, Call us at 1-866-662-3781 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is International Callback and how can it save me or my company 20% to 80% off my international long distance charges?
International Callback is a service where you call a special access number in the United States and let it ring once, then hang up (there is no charge for this call because it did not complete). The Switch in the United States then calls you back at a pre-assigned number that you provide. When you answer this call you will get a prompt asking you to enter the number you wish to reach. You are now using the US phone system at 20% to 80 % less than the local telephone companies international rates.
2. How does it work?
By routing all your international calls through the United States and strategically placed worldwide sites, specialized service providers make the LOWER RATES and COVERAGE of the U.S. phone system available directly to your phone. And since all your calls are handled by state-of-the-art computers, all of its special features and advanced abilities are also at your disposal. So, after you sign up with us, we assign you a special unlisted U.S. phone number that you will call and then hang up after one ring.
Since you hang up BEFORE a connecting answer, there is no charge for the call. However, our computer has been signaled that you called and it will IMMEDIATELY call you back. At this point you simply answer the phone and dial the number you wish to call. That's all there is to it.
The program does NOT have multiple levels of menus or long instructions to listen to. Lowering dramatically the cost of international long distance calls is very easy. When you finish talking you can either hang up OR you can press the star key twice. The key keeps you connected to the computer so that you can place another call. You can use the key as many times as you like.
3. Do I have to live in a "Touch Tone Country"?
You DO NOT have to live in a touch-tone dialing country to use the service. However, your phone must be able to produce touch-tones in order for you to use. Most phones have a tone/pulse switch that you simply flip to the tone position when you answer the dialback call.
4. How long will it take to set up an account?
Usually 1 to 24 hours for credit card accounts. Then we email you the Access numbers/Authorization codes and instructions on how to start using the system.
5. Is there a minimum usage requirement?
No. There is no usage requirement of any kind for establishing a standard callback account.
6. Do you offer voice prompts in languages other than English?
Yes. We offer the flexibility of voice prompts and messages in 11 languages. You can always change the language in which the voice prompt is to be aired.
7. How low are your Callback rates?
We offer the lowest rates available anywhere for most of your international connections. Our customers save between 20% and 60% on their international phone bills by using this service instead of local providers, hotels, pay phones, and U.S. calling card services.
8. Will it work with Fax machines?
Yes !! We use only fiber optic connections to all major carriers in the world, insuring the highest quality connections for both voice and data communications.
9. Can I change my Callback number when I travel?
Yes, via the Web or through the Callback system menu.
10. How am I billed?
Our callback service is pre-paid. We can open an account for you for any amount you would like to use any time you need it. You can add to your account at any time. Payments are accepted by credit cards, wire transfer, western union, and check. in some cases, we may refuse credit card payments..
11. Am I charged for calls that do not complete?
No, you are only billed for calls that the party you are calling answers.
12. At what increments do you bill in?
We bill in 1 minute increments but only for completed calls.
13. How can I pay for the service?
Payments are mainly pre-paid by credit cards, wire transfer, western union, and checks.
14. How do I pay for callback services?
It is pre-paid service, charges of your calls are deducted from your account, and you can check all of your call records and charges online.
15. Can I keep my current long-distance carrier?
Yes. Use our services for international calls where it will save you money; use your current carrier for domestic long-distance calls.
16. Is Callback service legal?
Yes. A June 1995 FCC ruling stated that our carrier operates completely within the domestic and international laws. The FCC has since granted our carrier authority to operate as a common carrier in providing telephone resale services between the United States and international destinations.
17. What is Web-Launched Callback , and how do I use it?
Web-launched Callback is an addition to our services. Using your browser, our web page's Trigger Service verifies your account and allows you access to the system. No dialing is required - you simply enter the phone number you wish to dial, check (or change to) the number where you are currently, and launch the call. Our page displays a status on your call progress, and if the call is successful, your phone will ring in three to fifteen seconds.
18. Do calling rates differ depending on the time of day?
No. We use the "one rate" method. You save around the clock, and need not be concerned about when calls are made.
19. How do I use my my account ? Is it difficult?
No. Simply refer to the calling instructions supplied to you when your account is activated. To preview these instructions,click here. When you sign up you will receive startup instructions by e-mail.
20. How can I change my Callback number?
You can change the Callback number three ways. You may change the number through the voice menu, the on-line customer login section Customer Login or by email at email@example.com. the easiest and fastest is online by loging in to your account and make the necessary changes.
21. When I travel to the USA, can I use my Callback account?
Yes. You will only need to change your Callback number, which you can do by voice prompt or instead you may use our US 800 Service. please call us for details at 1-866-662-3781.
22. What about the connection quality?
Our carrier uses the latest digital routing and switching equipment. We use full fiber-optic cabling throughout the network, providing callers the finest quality service currently available. We constantly upgrade our system to maintain technical superiority. All our switches has 100% digital ISDN circuts.
23. When traveling, can I change the Callback number?
Yes. Using voice prompts, callers change the Callback number with a touch-tone phone anywhere in the world. You may also log into Customer Login from any computer connected to the Internet.
24. How can I get billing information if I need it for accounting purposes?
Just click on the Customer Login button that appears on our home page. After entering your user name and password, billing information is displayed for local printing or downloading.
25. I have several lines in my office but they are very busy. Frequently when I trigger a call, by the time you call me back my phone line is busy.
Request our "Cascade Callback". If you are in a country where you have several individual lines but they do not "hunt" automatically; that is, if one line is busy and the calls do not automatically roll over to the next line, you need our "Cascade Callback". Give us all the phone numbers in your office and the order in which you would like us to try them. When you trigger a call, the system will call your first location number. If no-one answers (or the phone is busy) we will call the second location number 45 seconds later. If the second attempt is not successful, the third and fourth attempts each will occur 90 seconds apart.
Some customers use this as a 'follow me' service so that we try them first at their office location. If that isn't successful we try a secondary location such as their home. If that isn't successful we try their mobile phone etc. Keep in mind that this will not work if you have an answering machine. If on the first attempt we reach an answering machine, we will consider the call completed and will not try again.
26. What other service's do you offer?
Direct Dial from 33+ countries with every account, Patent Pending WAP Wireless Services, Prepaid Callback Cards and Call Now for your website - no startup fees or hidden charges. We also offer direct dial service from the US (1+) and dial-around service from the US (1800+) and Wirless solutions. please call for details at 1-866-662-3781.
27. How can I cancel my account?
By sending a fax, email or a letter to our office.